Get comprehensive patent analytics & IP insights to stay ahead of your competitors in a technical discipline. Patent Landscape Analysis Services by The Patent Search Firm
Patent landscape reports provide a snapshot of the patent situation of a specific technology, either within a given country or region, or globally. They can inform policy discussions, strategic research planning or technology transfer. They may also be used to analyze the validity of patents based on data about their legal status.
- 10+ years in business, 350+ full-time Searchers, 30+ tech areas, 45+ patent landscapes /month.
- Multi-lingual (16+ languages) capabilities covering 100+ countries.
- Wide charts/graphs coverage (scientific literature, journal articles, conference papers, TKDL library and many more).
- Multiple variants (see below) to match your budget and completeness requirements.
- Searches and manual analysis conducted by subject-matter experts; reports include expert comments on each search result.
A patent landscape begins with a state-of-the-art search for the relevant technology in selected patent databases. The search results are then analyzed to answer specific questions about, for example, patterns of patenting activity or of innovation. The results are presented visually to assist understanding and conclusions or recommendations based on the empirical evidence are provided.
Patent Landscape Analysis Services by The Patent Search Firm
For more information, visit FAQs
Start your project / Contact us now: