This is our way of saying thanks to clients who use our services frequently in on-demand model. This model comes in handy when you are not to anticipate requirements of our services in the beginning and would like to stick to on-demand engagement but end up using our services extensively.
For your trust and loyalty towards TPSF, we would like to pay you back as per the following table. Please note: Calculation of quarterly billing is done by each organization – so if you have more colleagues from your organization ordering services with us – it will be counted cumulatively (we will send you monthly statements for your records).
|Quarterly Billing||Cash-Back (%)|
|$2,501 – 5,000||5%|
|$5,001 – 10,000||10%|
|$10,001 – 20,000||15%|
Please note that cash-back is offered in the form of a credit note that can be utilized to pay for our services in next quarter.
To request an on-demand service, please order online now. You may also order offline by contacting your client engagement manager directly or via firstname.lastname@example.org / (214) 269 0626. Our client engagement managers will coordinate a speedy execution of the service as per your requirements. They will also maintain a tally of quarterly order volume to calculate Cash-Back amount.
In this engagement model, you can get discounts on our On-demand pricing by pre-booking a certain number of units of services, that you intend to use frequently, in advance. Clients who regularly need the same set of services frequently can benefit by engaging in this model.
|Number of Units of Services Booked||Discount (%)|
To request pre-booking, please contact your client engagement manager directly or email us at email@example.com or call us at (214) 269 0626. Our client engagement managers will coordinate the next steps.
Advantages of “Pre-booking Units of Services”:
- Good cost savings (up to 20% more as compared to on-demand outsourcing AND 60% as compared to hiring an in-house resource)
- Get cost savings even when you order services in variety of technology areas.
- Get cost savings even at moderate and inconsistent requirements.
- Get the reports, interactions, customized as per your needs.
- Faster and retained learning of your specific requirements with respect to the booked service.
Who Should Opt for “Pre-booking Units of Services” – Some Examples:
- Corporations or universities with ongoing flow of innovations to be screened for patentability.
- Licensing firms frequently requiring EOU / standard-mapping service.
- Law firms / patent prosecution firms that represent such corporates / universities.
- Law firms that frequently represent defendants in patent litigation cases can book invalidity searches.
- Any entity that can benefit from the advantages mentioned in the Advantages section.
Exemplary Case Study:
A Belgian patent prosecution firm representing multiple clients in patent prosecution books 50 patentability searches from us every year. They use these 50 patentability searches to screen inventions of all their clients prior to drafting patent applications. It helps them pass on the savings to their clients and convince them to get the novelty search conducted, thereby, enabling them to draft better applications.