There are many patents that are filed only in Costa Rica, and non-patent literature that is published only local languages or local journals of Costa Rica, and nowhere else. Accordingly, such patents and non-patent literature cannot be ignored for any patent study/opinion covering Costa Rica. However, considering the complexities involved (pertaining to relatively inaccessible digital patent / non-patent search systems, potential language issues, etc) patent and/or non-patent literature in Costa Rica may be often untapped and can be a black-box for rest-of-the world.
TPSF’s patent searchers and patent information specialists come-in handy when you are looking for a reliable service to provide patent information in Costa Rica at reasonable costs (see indicative pricing below). Below are the services we provide for patent and non-patent (scientific) literature in Costa Rica:
- Prior Art Searches (Patentability/ Invalidity) covering Patents/Utility Models and Non-Patent Literature from Costa Rica
- Freedom-to-Operate (FTO) Searches covering Patent Applications/ Utility Models filed/published in Costa Rica
- Patent Landscapes covering Costa Rica’s Patents/Utility Models
- Assignee Patent Searches in Costa Rica’s Patents/Utility Models
- Patent Legal Status or Prosecution Summary for Patents/ Applications/Utility Models in Costa Rica
- Legal Status/ Prosecution Monitoring for Patents/ Applications/Utility Models in Costa Rica
- Full Text Procurements for Patent/Non-Patent Documents from Costa Rica
- Patent Watch/ Monitoring in Costa Rica (covering legal status updates/ new patent publications/grants)
- Patent Infringement Study of Patents enforceable in Costa Rica
- Market/ Product Research for Products/Companies in Costa Rica
- Evidence of Use Charts covering Patents and Products in Costa Rica
- Patent Infringement Watch/Monitoring for Patents/ Applications/Utility Models in Costa Rica
- Trademark Search in Costa Rica
- Trademark Watch in Costa Rica
- Patent Drawings for Patent Applications to be filed in Costa Rica
Why TPSF for Patent Search in Costa Rica?
- 8+ Years experience with patent information in Costa Rica
- Access to most relevant patent and non-patent/scientific literature databases covering Costa Rica’s patent/non-patent literature
- Physical infrastructure to coordinate with Patent Office, if required
- Full Time Native Language experts from various technology areas/industries
- Most analysts well versed with English (written and spoken), so no communication problems
- Detailed Report Formats with relevant excerpts manually translated from Native Language to English
- Highly flexible and cost-effective yet comprehensive
- Patentability: $249 and up
- Invalidity: $799 and up
- FTO/Landscape/Other Custom Research: $65-95/Hour (depending on language/complexity)
- Legal Status Check: $2 and up/ Application
You may submit the patent research/information support Quote Request using form below (No payment to be made now). We will conduct preliminary search and analysis to prepare a Free, non-binding custom quotation for you to review and approve. TPSF agrees that no charges will be incurred until you approve the custom quotation.
If you need assistance with submitting the requirements below and/or have any other questions/suggestions, you may use Live Chat below OR email at email@example.com OR call at 214 269 0626. Our experts will review your questions/information and recommend the best way forward. You may also sign an NDA here before sharing any confidential information with us via email or on Chat/Call.