A number of patents are filed only in Danish language and hence patent search/ patent information support in Danish language cannot be ignored considering how immense a knowledge base it is and how these native Danish language patents/utility models can affect the freedom-to-operate, patentability, etc.
TPSF’s native Danish patent searchers and patent information specialists come-in handy when you are looking for a reliable service to provide patent information in Danish language at reasonable costs (see indicative pricing below). Below are the patent services we can provided in native Danish language:
- Prior Art Searches (Patentability/ Invalidity) covering Patents/Utility Models and Non-Patent Literature Published in Danish
- Freedom-to-Operate (FTO) Searches covering Danish language patent applications/ Utility Models
- Patent Landscapes covering Danish language Patents/Utility Models
- Patent Legal Status or Prosecution Summary of Patents/ Utility Models (and corresponding prosecution) in Danish
- Assignee Patent Searches in Danish language patents/utility models
- Legal Status/ Prosecution Monitoring of Patents/ Utility Models (and corresponding prosecution) in Danish
- Patent Infringement Study of Danish Language patents
- Market/ Product Research covering Danish language literature of infringing products/companies
- Evidence of Use Charts covering Danish language Patents and Products
- Patent Infringement Watch/monitoring for Danish language patents/utility models
- Patent Watch/ Monitoring (covering legal status updates/ new Danish language patent publications/grants)
- Patent/ Prior-Art Translations both Danish-to-English and English-to-Danish
- Trademark Search for marks in Danish language/ containing Danish Characters
- Trademark Watch for marks in Danish language/ containing Danish Characters
Why TPSF for Native Danish Language Patent Search?
- Full Time Native Danish Speakers coming from various technology areas/industries
- 8+ Years experience with Danish language patent information
- Access to most relevant patent and non-patent/scientific literature databases covering Danish language patent/non-patent literature
- Most analysts well versed with English (written and spoken), so no communication problems
- Detailed Report Formats with relevant excerpts manually translated from Danish to English
- Highly flexible, cost-effective yet comprehensive
Indicative Pricing for Danish Language Patent Information Services:
- Patentability: $549+
- Invalidity: $1,649+
- FTO/Landscape/Other Custom Research: $85/Hour
- Legal Status Check: $6/ Application
- Translations: ~$95/100 words (English to Danish)
You may submit the Danish Language patent research/information support requirements using the form below (No payment to be made now). We will conduct preliminary search and analysis to prepare a Free, non-binding custom quotation for you to review and approve. TPSF agrees that no charges will be incurred until you approve the custom quotation.
If you need assistance with submitting the requirements below and/or have any other questions/suggestions, you may use Live Chat below OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call at 214 269 0626. Our experts will review your questions/information and recommend the best way forward. You may also sign an NDA here before sharing any confidential information with us via email or on Chat/Call.