A number of patents are filed only in Dutch language and hence patent search/ patent information support in Dutch language cannot be ignored considering how immense a knowledge base it is and how these native Dutch language patents/utility models can affect the freedom-to-operate, patentability, etc.
TPSF’s native Dutch patent searchers and patent information specialists come-in handy when you are looking for a reliable service to provide patent information in Dutch language at reasonable costs (see indicative pricing below). Below are the patent services we can provided in native Dutch language:
- Prior Art Searches (Patentability/ Invalidity) covering Patents/Utility Models and Non-Patent Literature Published in Dutch
- Freedom-to-Operate (FTO) Searches covering Dutch language patent applications/ Utility Models
- Patent Landscapes covering Dutch language Patents/Utility Models
- Patent Legal Status or Prosecution Summary of Patents/ Utility Models (and corresponding prosecution) in Dutch
- Assignee Patent Searches in Dutch language patents/utility models
- Legal Status/ Prosecution Monitoring of Patents/ Utility Models (and corresponding prosecution) in Dutch
- Patent Infringement Study of Dutch Language patents
- Market/ Product Research covering Dutch language literature of infringing products/companies
- Evidence of Use Charts covering Dutch language Patents and Products
- Patent Infringement Watch/monitoring for Dutch language patents/utility models
- Patent Watch/ Monitoring (covering legal status updates/ new Dutch language patent publications/grants)
- Patent/ Prior-Art Translations both Dutch-to-English and English-to-Dutch
- Trademark Search for marks in Dutch language/ containing Dutch Characters
- Trademark Watch for marks in Dutch language/ containing Dutch Characters
Why TPSF for Native Dutch Language Patent Search?
- Full Time Native Dutch Speakers coming from various technology areas/industries
- 8+ Years experience with Dutch language patent information
- Access to most relevant patent and non-patent/scientific literature databases covering Dutch language patent/non-patent literature
- Most analysts well versed with English (written and spoken), so no communication problems
- Detailed Report Formats with relevant excerpts manually translated from Dutch to English
- Highly flexible, cost-effective yet comprehensive
Indicative Pricing for Dutch Language Patent Information Services:
- Patentability: $549+
- Invalidity: $1,649+
- FTO/Landscape/Other Custom Research: $85/Hour
- Legal Status Check: $6/ Application
- Translations: ~$95/100 words (English to Dutch)
You may submit the Dutch Language patent research/information support requirements using the form below (No payment to be made now). We will conduct preliminary search and analysis to prepare a Free, non-binding custom quotation for you to review and approve. TPSF agrees that no charges will be incurred until you approve the custom quotation.
If you need assistance with submitting the requirements below and/or have any other questions/suggestions, you may use Live Chat below OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call at 214 269 0626. Our experts will review your questions/information and recommend the best way forward. You may also sign an NDA here before sharing any confidential information with us via email or on Chat/Call.