A number of patents are filed only in French language and hence patent search/ patent information support in French language cannot be ignored considering how immense a knowledge base it is and how these native French language patents/utility models can affect the freedom-to-operate, patentability, etc.
TPSF’s native French patent searchers and patent information specialists come-in handy when you are looking for a reliable service to provide patent information in French language at reasonable costs (see indicative pricing below). Below are the patent services we can provided in native French language:
- Prior Art Searches (Patentability/ Invalidity) covering Patents/Utility Models and Non-Patent Literature Published in French
- Freedom-to-Operate (FTO) Searches covering French language patent applications/ Utility Models
- Patent Landscapes covering French language Patents/Utility Models
- Patent Legal Status or Prosecution Summary of Patents/ Utility Models (and corresponding prosecution) in French
- Assignee Patent Searches in French language patents/utility models
- Legal Status/ Prosecution Monitoring of Patents/ Utility Models (and corresponding prosecution) in French
- Patent Infringement Study of French Language patents
- Market/ Product Research covering French language literature of infringing products/companies
- Evidence of Use Charts covering French language Patents and Products
- Patent Infringement Watch/monitoring for French language patents/utility models
- Patent Watch/ Monitoring (covering legal status updates/ new French language patent publications/grants)
- Patent/ Prior-Art Translations both French-to-English and English-to-French
- Trademark Search for marks in French language/ containing French Characters
- Trademark Watch for marks in French language/ containing French Characters
Why TPSF for Native French Language Patent Search?
- Full Time Native French Speakers coming from various technology areas/industries
- 8+ Years experience with French language patent information
- Access to most relevant patent and non-patent/scientific literature databases covering French language patent/non-patent literature
- Most analysts well versed with English (written and spoken), so no communication problems
- Detailed Report Formats with relevant excerpts manually translated from French to English
- Highly flexible, cost-effective yet comprehensive
Indicative Pricing for French Language Patent Information Services:
- Patentability: $549+
- Invalidity: $1,649+
- FTO/Landscape/Other Custom Research: $85/Hour
- Legal Status Check: $6/ Application
- Translations: ~$95/100 words (English to French)
You may submit the French Language patent research/information support requirements using the form below (No payment to be made now). We will conduct preliminary search and analysis to prepare a Free, non-binding custom quotation for you to review and approve. TPSF agrees that no charges will be incurred until you approve the custom quotation.
If you need assistance with submitting the requirements below and/or have any other questions/suggestions, you may use Live Chat below OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call at 214 269 0626. Our experts will review your questions/information and recommend the best way forward. You may also sign an NDA here before sharing any confidential information with us via email or on Chat/Call.