There are many patents that are filed only in Pakistan, and non-patent literature that is published only local languages or local journals of Pakistan, and nowhere else. Accordingly, such patents and non-patent literature cannot be ignored for any patent study/opinion covering Pakistan. However, considering the complexities involved (pertaining to relatively inaccessible digital patent / non-patent search systems, potential language issues, etc.) patent and/or non-patent literature in Pakistan may be often untapped and can be a black-box for rest-of-the world.
TPSF’s patent searchers and patent information specialists come-in handy when you are looking for a reliable service to provide patent information in Pakistan at reasonable costs (see indicative pricing below). Below are the services we provide for patent and non-patent (scientific) literature in Pakistan:
- Prior Art Searches (Patentability/ Invalidity) covering Patents/Utility Models and Non-Patent Literature from Pakistan
- Freedom-to-Operate (FTO) Searches covering Patent Applications/ Utility Models filed/published in Pakistan
- Patent Landscapes covering Pakistan’s Patents/Utility Models
- Assignee Patent Searches in Pakistan’s Patents/Utility Models
- Patent Legal Status or Prosecution Summary for Patents/ Applications/Utility Models in Pakistan
- Legal Status/ Prosecution Monitoring for Patents/ Applications/Utility Models in Pakistan
- Full Text Procurements for Patent/Non-Patent Documents from Pakistan
- Patent Watch/ Monitoring in Pakistan (covering legal status updates/ new patent publications/grants)
- Patent Infringement Study of Patents enforceable in Pakistan
- Market/ Product Research for Products/Companies in Pakistan
- Evidence of Use Charts covering Patents and Products in Pakistan
- Patent Infringement Watch/Monitoring for Patents/ Applications/Utility Models in Pakistan
- Trademark Search in Pakistan
- Trademark Watch in Pakistan
- Patent Drawings for Patent Applications to be filed in Pakistan
Why TPSF for Patent Search in Pakistan?
- 8+ Years experience with patent information in Pakistan
- Access to most relevant patent and non-patent/scientific literature databases covering Pakistan’s patent/non-patent literature
- Physical infrastructure to coordinate with Patent Office, if required
- Full Time Native Language experts from various technology areas/industries
- Most analysts well versed with English (written and spoken), so no communication problems
- Detailed Report Formats with relevant excerpts manually translated from Native Language to English
- Highly flexible and cost-effective yet comprehensive
- Patentability: $249 and up
- Invalidity: $799 and up
- FTO/Landscape/Other Custom Research: $65-95/Hour (depending on language/complexity)
- Legal Status Check: $2 and up/ Application
You may submit the patent research/information support Quote Request using form below (No payment to be made now). We will conduct preliminary search and analysis to prepare a Free, non-binding custom quotation for you to review and approve. TPSF agrees that no charges will be incurred until you approve the custom quotation.
If you need assistance with submitting the requirements below and/or have any other questions/suggestions, you may use Live Chat below OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call at 214 269 0626. Our experts will review your questions/information and recommend the best way forward. You may also sign an NDA here before sharing any confidential information with us via email or on Chat/Call.