A number of patents are filed only in Thai language and hence patent search/ patent information support in Thai language cannot be ignored considering how immense a knowledge base it is and how these native Thai language patents/utility models can affect the freedom-to-operate, patentability, etc.
TPSF’s native Thai patent searchers and patent information specialists come-in handy when you are looking for a reliable service to provide patent information in Thai language at reasonable costs (see indicative pricing below). Below are the patent services we can provided in native Thai language:
- Prior Art Searches (Patentability/ Invalidity) covering Patents/Utility Models and Non-Patent Literature Published in Thai
- Freedom-to-Operate (FTO) Searches covering Thai language patent applications/ Utility Models
- Patent Landscapes covering Thai language Patents/Utility Models
- Patent Legal Status or Prosecution Summary of Patents/ Utility Models (and corresponding prosecution) in Thai
- Assignee Patent Searches in Thai language patents/utility models
- Legal Status/ Prosecution Monitoring of Patents/ Utility Models (and corresponding prosecution) in Thai
- Patent Infringement Study of Thai Language patents
- Market/ Product Research covering Thai language literature of infringing products/companies
- Evidence of Use Charts covering Thai language Patents and Products
- Patent Infringement Watch/monitoring for Thai language patents/utility models
- Patent Watch/ Monitoring (covering legal status updates/ new Thai language patent publications/grants)
- Patent/ Prior-Art Translations both Thai-to-English and English-to-Thai
- Trademark Search for marks in Thai language/ containing Thai Characters
- Trademark Watch for marks in Thai language/ containing Thai Characters
Why TPSF for Native Thai Language Patent Search?
- Full Time Native Thai Speakers coming from various technology areas/industries
- 8+ Years experience with Thai language patent information
- Access to most relevant patent and non-patent/scientific literature databases covering Thai language patent/non-patent literature
- Most analysts well versed with English (written and spoken), so no communication problems
- Detailed Report Formats with relevant excerpts manually translated from Thai to English
- Highly flexible, cost-effective yet comprehensive
Indicative Pricing for Thai Language Patent Information Services:
- Patentability: $549+
- Invalidity: $1,649+
- FTO/Landscape/Other Custom Research: $85/Hour
- Legal Status Check: $6/ Application
- Translations: ~$95/100 words (English to Thai)
You may submit the Thai Language patent research/information support requirements using the form below (No payment to be made now). We will conduct preliminary search and analysis to prepare a Free, non-binding custom quotation for you to review and approve. TPSF agrees that no charges will be incurred until you approve the custom quotation.
If you need assistance with submitting the requirements below and/or have any other questions/suggestions, you may use Live Chat below OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call at 214 269 0626. Our experts will review your questions/information and recommend the best way forward. You may also sign an NDA here before sharing any confidential information with us via email or on Chat/Call.