There are many patents that are filed only in Yugoslavia, and non-patent literature that is published only local languages or local journals of Yugoslavia, and nowhere else. Accordingly, such patents and non-patent literature cannot be ignored for any patent study/opinion covering Yugoslavia. However, considering the complexities involved (pertaining to relatively inaccessible digital patent / non-patent search systems, potential language issues, etc) patent and/or non-patent literature in Yugoslavia may be often untapped and can be a black-box for rest-of-the world.
TPSF’s patent searchers and patent information specialists come-in handy when you are looking for a reliable service to provide patent information in Yugoslavia at reasonable costs (see indicative pricing below). Below are the services we provide for patent and non-patent (scientific) literature in Yugoslavia:
- Prior Art Searches (Patentability/ Invalidity) covering Patents/Utility Models and Non-Patent Literature from Yugoslavia
- Freedom-to-Operate (FTO) Searches covering Patent Applications/ Utility Models filed/published in Yugoslavia
- Patent Landscapes covering Yugoslavia’s Patents/Utility Models
- Assignee Patent Searches in Yugoslavia’s Patents/Utility Models
- Patent Legal Status or Prosecution Summary for Patents/ Applications/Utility Models in Yugoslavia
- Legal Status/ Prosecution Monitoring for Patents/ Applications/Utility Models in Yugoslavia
- Full Text Procurements for Patent/Non-Patent Documents from Yugoslavia
- Patent Watch/ Monitoring in Yugoslavia (covering legal status updates/ new patent publications/grants)
- Patent Infringement Study of Patents enforceable in Yugoslavia
- Market/ Product Research for Products/Companies in Yugoslavia
- Evidence of Use Charts covering Patents and Products in Yugoslavia
- Patent Infringement Watch/Monitoring for Patents/ Applications/Utility Models in Yugoslavia
- Trademark Search in Yugoslavia
- Trademark Watch in Yugoslavia
- Patent Drawings for Patent Applications to be filed in Yugoslavia
Why TPSF for Patent Search in Yugoslavia?
- 8+ Years experience with patent information in Yugoslavia
- Access to most relevant patent and non-patent/scientific literature databases covering Yugoslavia’s patent/non-patent literature
- Physical infrastructure to coordinate with Patent Office, if required
- Full Time Native Language experts from various technology areas/industries
- Most analysts well versed with English (written and spoken), so no communication problems
- Detailed Report Formats with relevant excerpts manually translated from Native Language to English
- Highly flexible and cost-effective yet comprehensive
- Patentability: $249 and up
- Invalidity: $799 and up
- FTO/Landscape/Other Custom Research: $65-95/Hour (depending on language/complexity)
- Legal Status Check: $2 and up/ Application
You may submit the patent research/information support Quote Request using form below (No payment to be made now). We will conduct preliminary search and analysis to prepare a Free, non-binding custom quotation for you to review and approve. TPSF agrees that no charges will be incurred until you approve the custom quotation.
If you need assistance with submitting the requirements below and/or have any other questions/suggestions, you may use Live Chat below OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call at 214 269 0626. Our experts will review your questions/information and recommend the best way forward. You may also sign an NDA here before sharing any confidential information with us via email or on Chat/Call.