In this engagement model, you can get discounts on our On-demand pricing by pre-booking a certain number of units of services, that you intend to use frequently, in advance. Clients who regularly need the same set of services frequently can benefit by engaging in this model.
|Number of Units of Services Booked||Discount (%)|
To request pre-booking, please contact your client engagement manager directly or email us at email@example.com or call us at (214) 269 0626. Our client engagement managers will coordinate the next steps.
Advantages of “Pre-booking Units of Services”:
- Good cost savings (up to 20% more as compared to on-demand outsourcing AND 60% as compared to hiring an in-house resource)
- Get cost savings even when you order services in variety of technology areas.
- Get cost savings even at moderate and inconsistent requirements.
- Get the reports, interactions, customized as per your needs.
- Faster and retained learning of your specific requirements with respect to the booked service.
Who Should Opt for “Pre-booking Units of Services” – Some Examples:
- Corporations or universities with ongoing flow of innovations to be screened for patentability.
- Licensing firms frequently requiring EOU / standard-mapping service.
- Law firms / patent prosecution firms that represent such corporates / universities.
- Law firms that frequently represent defendants in patent litigation cases can book invalidity searches.
- Any entity that can benefit from the advantages mentioned in the Advantages section.
Exemplary Case Study:
A Belgian patent prosecution firm representing multiple clients in patent prosecution books 50 patentability searches from us every year. They use these 50 patentability searches to screen inventions of all their clients prior to drafting patent applications. It helps them pass on the savings to their clients and convince them to get the novelty search conducted, thereby, enabling them to draft better applications.