30+ Technical Domains
The TPSF team of patent experts is organized in to three strategic business units (SBUs) divided based on technology areas as follows:
SBU 1: Information and Communication Technology
SBU 2: Engineering
SBU 3: Life Sciences & Chemistry
Each SBU covers multiple sub-technology areas through relevant patent experts. Thus, some of the indicative technology areas covered by TPSF via these three SBUs are:
|Automobiles & Parts||Electronics||Oil & Gas|
|Biotech/Biology||Energy||Paper & Pulp|
|Chemical||Food & Beverage||Pharma|
|Civil Engineering||Information Technology||Semi-Conductors|
|Computer Science||Material & Metallurgical||Telecom|
100+ Countries Search Coverage:
- Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, EPO, WIPO, Sweden, Finland, France, Germany, Switzerland, Britain, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Turkey, Belarus, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Czecho-slovakia, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, , Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine, Yugoslavia.
- China, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, India, Singapore, WIPO, Indonesia, Israel, GCC, Malaysia, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Philippines, Eurasian Patent Office, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Vietnam.
North / South American Countries:
- United States of America, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, WIPO, Colombia, Argentina, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Venezuela, Uruguay.
Australian (Oceanian) Countries:
- Australia, New Zealand.
- Algeria, Aripo, Egypt, Kenya, Malawi, Morocco, OAPI, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
16+ Languages Coverage:
- Major Asian Languages (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, etc)
- Most European Languages (German, French, Spainish, Italian, etc)
- Thomson Innovation, Thomson PatentWeb, Questel Orbit, LexisNexis Total Patent, Derwent, National Patent Databases of Individual (92+) Countries, Patent Lens
- Special Databases/ Tools (Sequence/ Structure Searches)
– Via STN: MARPAT, CAS Registry, DWPI/ Derwent, Others
- Industrial Design/ Design Patents: Questel Orbit Design Patent Module, DesignView, National Industrial Design Databases of Individual Countries
Non-Patent Literature Databases/Tools:
- Thomson Innovation, Dialog, ScienceDirect,Scitation, Springerlink, IEEE, ACM, PubMed, PubChem, MedLine, PaperChem, Google Scholar, JournalSeek, Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology Abstracts, Food Science and Technology Abstracts, Biosys, Embase, Compendex, INSPEC, Others by the Technical Domain
- Google Books, Other Online Books Archives.
Academic Projects/ Thesis:
- Dissertation Abstracts Online, Stanford University Library, Harvard University Library, 99 Resources, Open Thesis, DeepDyve.
- Inside Conferences, Specific Conference Archives/ Websites by the Technical Domain.
- IP.com, Questel, Research Disclosure, DefensivePublications.org, etc.
Product Literature & Standards:
- Company Websites, Youtube Videos, Product Brochures, Regulatory Submission Databases like FDA, CRDH, etc. Specific sources based on technical domain like National Technical Information Service, Transportation Research Information Services, International Construction Database.
Others: Internet Archives, News Paper Archives:
- STN Files like ADISINSIGHT, ADISNEWS, AGRICOLA, ANABSTR, BIOSIS, BIOTECHNO, CA, CAPLUS, CASREACT, CBNB, CHEMCATS, CIN, CSCHEM, DDFU, DIOGENES, DRUGU, EMBASE, HSDB*, IMSCOSEARCH, IMSDRUGNEWS, IMSPATENTS, IMSRESEARCH, IPA, MEDLINE, MRCK*, PATDPASPC, PHAR, PROMT, PROUSDDR, PS, RTECS*, SYNTHLINE, TOXCENTER, USAN, VETU
- Non-patent literature sources of individual countries (example: China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI), WanFang Data, J-Stage, CiNii)
- Traditional Knowledge Digital Library (TKDL) of India.
Libraries and Physical Searches
- Access to specialized public and institutional libraries across Globe for multiple technical domains.